lundi 30 mai 2016

Cannot turn on after flashing, cannot fully access download mode

My note 10.1 (2014) SM-P605 have some issues after update to 5.1.1, cannot turn on wifi and battery drain 95% without using in a day.
The battery drain 90% in a day without turning on too.

So I thought rolling back to 4.4.2 but it cannot finish the process and my tablet cannot turn on since then.

Tried power + volume down + home, no response at all.
However, when plug into the PC, the download mode appear and flickering very fast and stated "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again."

When connect to kies, firmware upgrade and initialisation, halfway downloading and stated "failed to upgrade firmware due to unexpected error. Do you want to run firmware emergency recovery now?"
I cannot find the recovery code in tools and unable to proceed further.

Had tried ODIN, download 3 different firmware (5.1.1) from my country and my model in Sammobile and failed too.
Had tired changing 4 USB cables, 3 PC and all same result.....

I just want to go back to 5.1.1 and turn on my tablet as for now:(

Thanks all!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TSTNkU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire